ETZzz Hostel Bangkok
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very good location relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ the bathroom are not in good conditions it could be improved. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Sylvia Mexico
- “ I LOVED THIS HOSTEL. Super great staff. Had a blast there with other people in the hostel as well. ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This place is very clean, and the staff are all very friendly and helpfull, It's abit far from the backpacker area but the mrt is really close and bts not to far also. If you want a nice chill place in bangkok it's good. But if you want to party with backpackers maybe choose something a little closer to that area. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Brenden
- “ If you want to use public transpiration (especially to/from the airport or the long-distance train station) then this is a great place to stay. Close to convenience stores and massage places too. But it's not in the backpacker area, so if you want to stay near the foreigner-oriented souvenir shops and bars, then this might not be for you. ”
- 11 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel as this is my third time staying here! The staff is amazing and so helpful! On this last visit to BKK, Sam and Tui went above and beyond to help me out, which i will always remember :) Good location near MRT, shopping, and street food. Everyone should stay at ETZzz. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA