ETZzz Hostel Bangkok
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you want to use public transpiration (especially to/from the airport or the long-distance train station) then this is a great place to stay. Close to convenience stores and massage places too. But it's not in the backpacker area, so if you want to stay near the foreigner-oriented souvenir shops and bars, then this might not be for you. ”
- 11 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel as this is my third time staying here! The staff is amazing and so helpful! On this last visit to BKK, Sam and Tui went above and beyond to help me out, which i will always remember :) Good location near MRT, shopping, and street food. Everyone should stay at ETZzz. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ it does not smell good. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 lamei
- “ I LOVE SAM!!!! Okay the whole staff (Jing, Frame, Tui, & Ssm) are totally awesome, helpful, fun & feel like family! Close to BTS, Lumpini Park, and street food. Clean dorm & bathroom. Only downsides were Wifi didn't work very well & would love to have soap in bathroom. ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA