EZ Stay Ximen
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It felt like we were cheated! Upon arrival, the lady offered us a massage room, asking us to sleep on massage beds. When we refused, she "offered" to upgrade us to another room at a double surcharge of what I originally was supposed to pay. Hopefully something can be done to educate them as to what they were offering at hostels.com as my booking was done based on reviews by past customers, I felt disappointed at the service I received. My reservation no : 40791-78471581 ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Samantha Malaysia
- “ This is the first hostel I've ever stayed in. The room and bathroom were clean but the cleaning supplies provided were covered in grim and mold. I work for a cleaning company so I catch stuff like that quickly. In all I feel like I got what I paid for. The bed was surprisingly comfortable even though the sleeping pad was very thin. The shopping area around the hostel is nice and bustling. I also met some interesting people while there and I will always treasure the experience. ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel in located in Xi'Men area,it really convenience and cheap. But they only have the 8 beds room with shared bathroom, do not likes the booking detail said is 6 female beds and Ensuite. It was not so clean, I feel kinda itch when i slept on the bed and saw the Cockroach... ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brunei
- “ Good location but not good value for what you get, the dorms are small and not very clean. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The place was very near Ximending, just across the street and you'll enjoy a bustling shopping experience. The hostel itself is very comfortable and homely, daily house keeping is available. Very quiet at night, you'll never be disturbed by traffic. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ 非常にシンプルですが、基本的なものはあり、安く滞在をしたいなら十分です。 ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous Japan