EastSeven Berlin Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel is very well located with easy access to public transit. There is food and coffee shops within waling distance and the major sites in Berlin are not far away. The Hostel is clean and well laid out, with the garden area and lounge with music a good place to be social. Would stay here again. ”
- 28 Feb 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel out group have every staged in, cheap beer sold for €2, cooking facilities are great and the transport links to the rest of Berlin are great. The staff are super friendly and their langauage skilss are amazing. ”
- 09 Jul 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Great experience! Fee gave me some tips, she was very kind. ”
- 10 Apr 2017 Anonymous Guatemala