EastSeven Berlin Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had fantastic time and experience at the EastSeven Hostel, which I would stay again if given the option! Wonderful staff, whom nature a pretty awesome chill environment for travelers throughout the world. I now understand why Rick Steves gave it his approval of the place to stay in Berlin!!! ”
- 27 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Eventhough with public transport you are within 20 minutes of all good sites, the location meaning the direct surrounding is boring, just the odd coffee corner, no bars etc. I have stayed in a lot of hostells around the world and honoslty do not understand the high rating for this hostell. Absolutly nothing special, staff answerder a few questions without even looking at us.The bathroom according to signs was cleaned 2 times a day, but i say the same foot nale lying there the hole 4 days ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The cleanliness and security are really good. It's located near to the subway station and lot of placed to have some food. ”
- 07 Feb 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The staff was great, every single person in the front desk was extremely helpful and the cleaning staff was so nice and helpful too. ”
- 23 Nov 2015 Daniel USA