EastSeven Berlin Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel!! Very clean, amazing/helpful staff, and great atmosphere. I definitely recommend staying here! ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Corrin USA
- “ I definitely will come back! Staff were friendly and helpful, thank you for your upgrade. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Lixuan China
- “ Fun place, but not too crazy. Cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Best hostel I've ever stayed in- the place is very clean, the staff is very friendly and always happy to help, the location is great (next to a U-Bahn stop and only 2 stops from Alexanderplatz or a 15 minute walk), and very safe. I could not have asked for anything more. Keep up the great work! ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great stay, the staff was really good and nice and had a amazing stay in the eight bed room. The location was close enough to the metro making it really easy to go to different locations in Berlin with ease. Also the facilities were incredibly clean. One of the only real problems was that the Fre wifi at times did not always work but this was a minor flaw in an otherwise enjoyable stay. ”
- 09 May 2013 Scott Canada
- “ Very Clean, Nice and Quite Hostel. Great Staff , good location close to the U2 station . Location is Great kitchen and outdoor garden where you can have breakfast or lunch ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous France