Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff were friendly and helpful and there was a really nice atmosphere that you don't get with bigger hostels, which is great when you're traveling alone. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Just the best hostel you can ask for! The staff is wonderful, both Matt and Tim are really helpful and show you all the locations to visit in Berlin, providing a map also... The facilities are good too, either if you want to cook a meal or socialise in the common room... Besides, it's a five minutes walk from the U-Bahn (metro) or a 20-25 minutes from the city centre, and it's a ex-DDR neighborhood, what is even more impressive (with it's characteristic pedestrian lights). ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Loved this stylish place! Close to all the major landmarks, clean, friendly helpful staff, comfy beds and great kitchen and common room. Very chill, but meeting people is easy. Free luggage storage and lockers available with your own lock, but security is good. Make sure you arrive when you say you'll check-in! We were early and struggled a bit. Also make sure to check out the café up the street for the best chai latté and the Palast down the road for jaw-dropping, Cirque du Soleil style shows! ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Tim was great in helping point out places to visit! Very helpful for a quick check in. Very "homely" feel and I felt safe the entire time I was in the room. ”
- 05 Jun 2016 Michael USA
- “ Great hostel, quiet vibe as advertised. Tim was very helpful and friendly. Only inconvenience was the check in. The website said any time after 10 or before 22:00 but when I got there, I learned it's also closed for check in from 15:00 to 18:00, and there was no storage big enough for my bags. This inconvenienced my day quite a bit. A notice of the accurate check in times on the website would be helpful. Also, the wifi is very patchy, drops out more often than it works. Otherwise a lovely place ”
- 10 May 2016 Anonymous Canada