Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location for the price. ”
- 07 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff were friendly and helpful and there was a really nice atmosphere that you don't get with bigger hostels, which is great when you're traveling alone. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Just the best hostel you can ask for! The staff is wonderful, both Matt and Tim are really helpful and show you all the locations to visit in Berlin, providing a map also... The facilities are good too, either if you want to cook a meal or socialise in the common room... Besides, it's a five minutes walk from the U-Bahn (metro) or a 20-25 minutes from the city centre, and it's a ex-DDR neighborhood, what is even more impressive (with it's characteristic pedestrian lights). ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous Brazil