Eastern Comfort Hostelboat Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In general, we liked our stay at the hostelboat very much. The staff was very friendly, and we were especially surprised by a welcome drink, which was very nice to get. Sadly, wifi was not working at our room, but I understand that there were physical reasons for this. Also, the lounge upstairs is very good, but once it was closed for a private party, which was somewhat disappointing, because after a tiresome day spent in the city we did not want to go somewhere else to have a snack or drink. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ Location is excellent, walkable to Frederichshain restaurants and clubs, and Kreuzberg restaurants. Next to the Eastside Gallery (Berlin Wall) and being on the water is very cool. Rooms and bathrooms are small but clean. Not many amenities in the room, but free wifi. Had to go out of the room to get coffee in the morning. Staff is very helpful and friendly. ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A very pleasant hotel on a boat just along East Side Gallery (the wall) ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Catherine France