Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sometimes a bit noisy with other guest stamping on the wooden floors and the mattress was over it's date. But the staff was very kind (even waited for us at the bus stop in the middle of the night!), it's a lovely building and has good rooms. It's a five minute walk from most sightseeing and all of that for a cheap price! ”
- 17 May 2013 Marit Netherlands
- “ A beautifull old, historical building, inside and outside, with a surprise in the interior: a refreshing mini-pool. We used it every day to cool down! The rooms are decorated with colourfull paintings and downstairs we enjoyed the cool, shady space at the entry to internet and socialize with other guests and the very friendly staff. It is close to the historical centre, and right behind the hostel is an interesting real local morningmarket. We enjoyed our stay very much. Frank Mooy. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Frank Netherlands
- “ Dorm, don't think about it! you can see dirtiest room. but, I slept too well. Location; in chinatown, Hang Li Po's well-walk 2 minutes. ”
- 04 Feb 2011 Anonymous