Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hotel is well-located near Istiklal Avenue, near many restaurants and coffee houses. Room was clean and comfortable, and staff generally responsive when I had to ask for help. Shower had no hot water, which could be a problem in winter. On the last night of my stay, however, I was awakened by a staff member trying to enter my room with a key after 10 pm, waking me up, in order to "show the room" to prospective customers. I found this quite unprofessional. ”
- 09 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ considering the Istanbul's hostel standards, it's a very good choise; clean, well organized and few minutes walking from Taksim area and Galata bridge. ”
- 31 Dec 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very small hostel, receptionists very helpful as long as weed does not rule their office. Rooms moreless clean, offered breakfast can not be considered a meal (1 egg, half of orangge, 4 olives a one bite of cheese). ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ the best staff i ever met;great location,and good atmosphere sure worth the money. don't forget to feet the cat; ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Rudy Belgium