Easy Bed Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Highly recommended, good location and very welcoming pool after touring the ruins or volcano. The staff was very friendly lent us adapter and guide book. The best was definitely the food. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Thank You very much for everything, It was very good experience to be in the hostel, very nice place, clean, secure and excellent attention, food was delicious as well. Gusseppe and Dominic, thanks for your kindness and friendly attitude. Greeting, Blanca from México. ”
- 18 Mar 2013 Blanca Mexico
- “ Lydia and I had a great time staying at this hostel - the staff were all friendly and helpful and the food was wonderful! Thank you. ”
- 01 Oct 2012 Jennifer
- “ This bed & breakfast was easy to find - hence, Easy Bed is the name. The Pompei ruins/the train station stop are a 15 minute walk away. The staff were very hospitable. There is an outdoor pool and the staff cooks dinner. Please note that this is not a 'party' bed and breakfast to stay at, if that is what you are looking for. ”
- 27 Jul 2012 Anonymous