Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Seedy atmosphere and no windows. Suspicious looking hostel When one is around. Bad wifi. But there is a kitchen and a dvd room, this was nice. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 daphne France
- “ Too damp and not clean enough. Messup with payment also less positive. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Simen Johan Norway
- “ It's close to China Town where you can buy many things at reasonable prices. It's one hour walk to Petronas Twin Towers and half hour walk to National Mosque and Muslim Arts Museum. ”
- 08 Oct 2012 Tomasz Poland