Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ Too damp and not clean enough. Messup with payment also less positive. ”
- 30 December 2012 Simen Johan Norway
- “ It's close to China Town where you can buy many things at reasonable prices. It's one hour walk to Petronas Twin Towers and half hour walk to National Mosque and Muslim Arts Museum. ”
- 8 October 2012 Tomasz Poland
- “ thought the hostel was nice for what it was, with the price and what not, the only downside was the shower situation, terrible drainage and they were upstairs so it was a pain to walk up stairs to take a shower. besides that the staff was very kinda and the rooms were nice. no lockers though. ”
- 4 December 2011 Blake