Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The owner is also a trek guide and helps with the Condor project. He and 2 staff members spent lots of time with me since it was my first day. They helped me plan the trip and then he gave me his card to call if I needed help anywhere in Chile. They know their stuff. I just finished a great time in Chile thanks in part to them Dr Ed Fila ”
- 25 Mar 2015 ed USA
- “ Very good stay, everything was great ”
- 19 Mar 2015 bruno France
- “ A really nice relaxed place to stay. Bed was very comfortable and very large. Staff were helpful. The showers at the end could do with a slightly more thorough clean. Not sure why they weren't given that the rest of the place was spotless. Nice breakfast included, if quite basic. Another hob in the kitchen would be nice to save cramming but it is a very well stocked kitchen. Also the back courtyard is great but in the first one, during the heat of the day, the drain can smell a bit. ”
- 11 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Great and very helpful staff, in a very good location, amidst downtown Santiago - but in a more residential area, which was calm enough for relaxing. Breakfast had a lot of fruits and different cereals, and the hostel environment makes this place very welcoming and easy to share good conversations and to make friends. I will definitely look for it again when going back to Santiago! ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil