Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, but they need to get a sign for the outside ”
- 04 Jul 2015 nicholas USA
- “ In my opinion the best are hostel´s location and staff, all of the receptionists are friendly and willing to help. The worst is cleanliness, needs to improve, for sure!!!! ”
- 19 May 2015 Vania Brazil
- “ The owner is also a trek guide and helps with the Condor project. He and 2 staff members spent lots of time with me since it was my first day. They helped me plan the trip and then he gave me his card to call if I needed help anywhere in Chile. They know their stuff. I just finished a great time in Chile thanks in part to them Dr Ed Fila ”
- 25 Mar 2015 ed USA
- “ Very good stay, everything was great ”
- 19 Mar 2015 bruno France
- “ Nice place to stay in Santiago. I totally recommend it!!! ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous Puerto Rico
- “ A really nice relaxed place to stay. Bed was very comfortable and very large. Staff were helpful. The showers at the end could do with a slightly more thorough clean. Not sure why they weren't given that the rest of the place was spotless. Nice breakfast included, if quite basic. Another hob in the kitchen would be nice to save cramming but it is a very well stocked kitchen. Also the back courtyard is great but in the first one, during the heat of the day, the drain can smell a bit. ”
- 11 Feb 2015 Anonymous England