Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staying on a boat is just awesome, great showers, cool sleeping and breakfast rooms, good wifi. i would go here again! ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Didnt really read up about where we were staying- when we saw the boat we were very pleased. It was a lovely boat, good comfy beds and a very nice breaky. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 mira Australia
- “ Thanks a lot. It was very good! ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Natalia Colombia
- “ We had a great stay in Gent. Sleeping on a boat is great, the interior is really cool and the breakfast was really delicious. The city centre is in walking distance. We also got great tipps for the rest of our journey. ”
- 13 Oct 2014 Marei Germany
- “ The hostel was overbooked and we could not get the double room we had booked in the internet ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Angela Germany
- “ Nice location, walking distance into centre. Staff was relatively friendly. The ventilation in our particular room was pretty poor and with backpacking hippies on board that's asking for trouble. Also the duvets needed to be replaced because they didn't look too healthy. Showers were very good, and so was the option to grab some healthy snacks on board. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Ewoud Netherlands