Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location found with Hostels.com. The manager is a really nice person and the accomodation was perfect. We really enjoyed to stay there for a single night during the Gent Festival and we surely recommend the location to our friends. Lovely and eco-friendly! If you need to stay on Gent, this is the place. Plus: the fridge is full of bio beers at very good prices. And yes, you feel like a real pirate :) ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Nicholas Italy
- “ I was there for business - you don't need a fancy hotel, this was Great! Interior was clean and beautiful, nice beds, great breakfast, helpful staff, just perfect! And the view on the boat is price less! ”
- 13 Jun 2014 ABBY Netherlands
- “ A very cool place! The shower is hot enough, the staff is so nice, and it's a walking distance from the center! It's a nice place to stay! If I have another chance to visit the city, I will choose this one again :) ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous Taiwan