Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was overbooked and we could not get the double room we had booked in the internet ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Angela Germany
- “ Nice location, walking distance into centre. Staff was relatively friendly. The ventilation in our particular room was pretty poor and with backpacking hippies on board that's asking for trouble. Also the duvets needed to be replaced because they didn't look too healthy. Showers were very good, and so was the option to grab some healthy snacks on board. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Ewoud Netherlands
- “ Excellent location found with Hostels.com. The manager is a really nice person and the accomodation was perfect. We really enjoyed to stay there for a single night during the Gent Festival and we surely recommend the location to our friends. Lovely and eco-friendly! If you need to stay on Gent, this is the place. Plus: the fridge is full of bio beers at very good prices. And yes, you feel like a real pirate :) ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Nicholas Italy
- “ I was there for business - you don't need a fancy hotel, this was Great! Interior was clean and beautiful, nice beds, great breakfast, helpful staff, just perfect! And the view on the boat is price less! ”
- 13 Jun 2014 ABBY Netherlands
- “ A very cool place! The shower is hot enough, the staff is so nice, and it's a walking distance from the center! It's a nice place to stay! If I have another chance to visit the city, I will choose this one again :) ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous Taiwan