Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bed was really dirty ”
- 20 Jun 2017 Ali USA
- “ I thought the rooms were a little small and low in the building, and there were a few steep prices, including a 20 Euro fee if you lost the plastic swipe entry card. ”
- 18 Jun 2017 Catherine Canada
- “ This was a great hotel to stay at for a few days in Amsterdam. Definitely a millennials ideal location in beautiful city. I loved that they rented bikes right there in the hotel for you to use all day and ride like a local. I would highly recommend it to others. ”
- 07 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best hostels I ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, a good kitchen and there are swings and a tipi in the common area! The bathroom facilities were excellent too. ”
- 10 Oct 2016 Anonymous Germany