Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very cool programms with family dinners and pub crawls, helps bond and meet new people. unmike other hostels it is very open and has lots of space for chilling and relaxing such as the tipi. the kitchen is a great addition to the big livingroom. staff is great, young and open and of course humerous. ”
- 29 Mar 2018 Veronica Switzerland
- “ The bed was really dirty ”
- 20 Jun 2017 Ali USA
- “ I thought the rooms were a little small and low in the building, and there were a few steep prices, including a 20 Euro fee if you lost the plastic swipe entry card. ”
- 18 Jun 2017 Catherine Canada