Econo Lodge Hotel Milwaukee Airport
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were very friendly during check-in. The room was clean and the location was good. The only thing I did not like was the shower, whoever built the building/rooms did a horrible job of placing the shower in the corner and it was small and made of plastic but I guess they saved a bunch of money doing it that way. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ there was no protein at breakfast :( outside of that it was fantastic! people were great! $50 cab ride to downtown :( but free shuttle to airport is great!! ”
- 09 Aug 2013 amanda USA
- “ I had some problems with the reservation when I arrived, it seems that they made a reservation wrongly, but at least they had a bedroom for the actual date I wanted, so nothing worse happened. Good breakfast, and good bedroom. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Livia Brazil
- “ A bit far from downtown but there's a bus 19 running every 20 minutes. Hard to get back late though and the taxi from downtown isn't too cheap. ”
- 25 Mar 2012 Tomasz
“ The room was plenty spacious, and included a mini-fridge and microwave. The heater/AC was noisy and unpredictable, but the location was convenient by drive to downtown Milwaukee and was fairly safe feeling. Saved us a pretty penny, too! ”
thank for your comment
- 14 Mar 2011 Tina