Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What a great place. Staff were amazing, so helpful. Bar and restaurant right on site, and so close to everything in Cusco. Lots of travellers as well, highly recommended. ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location and friendly staff. I enjoyed the food, the drinks and the live music. Definitely a good value for money. The only slight negative was that the bathrooms were not the best. They were a little cramped with no space to keep your stuff and doors leaked causing the floor to be very slippery. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous India
- “ I had a great time in this hostel and I therefore spent 6 nights there!! Very nice atmosphere, lovely courtyard. Bathrooms are big but very very clean!!! Don't be afraid by the size of the large dorm, it is separated in 2. I could sleep, the beds are very confortable! I did not try the food but it looks nice! You receive a welcome drink, I enjoyed my pisco sour :-) Breakfast is simple but good, especially when it is guacamole day!! ”
- 12 May 2013 Anonymous France
- “ They provide coca tea for altitude sickness, and the staff really helpful ”
- 12 May 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ I stayed in a 8 female door room on the second level. It's fine if you can handle that many women in one room. The room was clean, the sheets were clean. I did not like that the bathroom closest to our room was for men and women. It was so bad, I just decided not to shower and do it the next night when I'm at a better hostel. Also wifi did not work in the rooms so I had to go outside in the freezing cold to use it, then I just went to a restaurant, because I couldn't feel my fingers. ”
- 05 May 2013 Anonymous USA