Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Incredibly fun hostel. Was definitely a part of the trip rather than just a place to crash! ”
- 04 May 2015 Remington USA
- “ Location is good...close to plaza de armas! Only main complaint is the wifi is spotty... ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is the best iv stayed in. It's clean, comfortable, and has a great vibe. Lots of organised activties and great facilities. Would reccomend to anyone. ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Laura
- “ Great location and within walking distance to all tourist areas. The facility is a beautiful Spanish era structure, however it does get cold at night since the center of the building structure is entirely open, and the bathrooms are located out of the rooms and you'll need to walk across the open hallway. Staff is professional, rooms are great, with new beds and hardwood floors, Complimentary breakfast is nice and an opportunity to mingle. Overall, great hostel, highly recommended!! ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Anonymous