Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Affordable hostel, clean rooms, large lockers, delicious breakfast, quality lunch or dinner options, great location for walking to historic district and the Saksaywaman Inca Ruins. The community spaces are perfect for hanging out with travelers (hammocks, lounge chairs, tables, etc.). ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean hostel, great location-5 min walk to plaza de Armas and plaza San Francisco. Staff was kind and helpful. Breakfast was always great-they provided the basics along with a rotating side. My only complaint was that the wifi was pretty unreliable, I found myself going to a local cafe to get anything done. Otherwise fantastic place to stay!! ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel has a good atmosphere. Bathrooms are clean and it has plenty so there are enough for everyone. Breakfast is ok and location is really good since it is close to the plaza de armas. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous Colombia