Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of this hostel really couldn't be much better for tourists. It's only a few steps from the Royal Mile, and very easy to reach from the train station (which is also where airport buses drop off). The staff was also very friendly. ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ During normal rates, I'd use it for sure! The hostel was very friendly and well located. But we paid a high premium for the New Year, so the value was gone. If visiting for New Year, pick a hotel instead because this hostel wasn't worth the high, high price. The shared bathroom was not in good shape, the front door was left unsecured multiple times, and quality was basic. We could have afforded a hotel nearby with a secure front door, private bath, & higher standard for furnishings. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location. Friendly staff. Crowded, stuffy lounge room. Tiny kitchen. Bathrooms smelly and dirty. ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Thomas
- “ Nice and friendly staff. Fantastic location. Fairly good value for money ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anant India
- “ the room that we had was quite good. the only thing that was wrong: was that when it was raining we got water inside on the floor. the shower good not get the steam out son in time that will be mouldy. Otherwise it was nice, that we had a private room and own bathroom ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Helena Denmark