Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Plumbing in the shower in very poor condition. The water pressure is completely inadequate that would have the opportunity to take a shower. So you can assume that the shower is not there. ”
- 18 Aug 2017 Victoria Russia
- “ Good location with helpful staff. Extra services available such as towel hire and laundry. Nice common room and game room. The bathroom is clean but a bit impractical, with the urinals just next to the only two sinks, no sockets for shaver (pretty common in the uk...) and no dry area in the shower cabin. ”
- 14 Aug 2017 Anonymous France
- “ Everything was really nice, except the showers. ”
- 16 Jun 2017 Marlene Denmark
- “ Our room was very comfortable and wide. We had a kitchen for ourselves. Besides we had tea & coffee courtesy of Backpackers. We thank them for this gesture. ”
- 26 Apr 2017 Javier Spain
- “ Had a great time at this place for the weekend. Great location! Beds were okay. If i come back to Edinburgh i will definetly stay here again! ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Daniel USA
- “ We ran out of hot water while bathing. And we had to use the 4th floor toilets. I got some bites on my skin from sleeping on the mattress. But I really appreciate how quickly the staff responded to our needs. They were really friendly, efficient and helpful. ”
- 09 Dec 2016 Anonymous Malaysia