Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at the reception and the cafe next door were super nice and really welcoming. The location couldn’t have been better. However it was upsetting not having hot water to shower with. We stayed there for three nights and had hot water the first, freezing the second and warm the third. Still don’t understand what happened, if it’s frequent or was some isolated problem. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Isabel Spain
- “ Cosy room Very dirty bathroom Great staff Weird people in the common area ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Kaja Norway
- “ Received a scarf and shot of whiskey upon arrival! Bottle of "champagne" (sparkling perry) awaited us in our room. Booked double room ensuite but really it was an apartment, plenty of room to sit and relax and a kitchen in another room. Unfortunately room was rather cold - one heater didn't work, one but didn't heat anything further than 10cm from it which left us with 2 mini space heaters to position right in front of ourselves in order to stay warm. Overall clean, but shabby. Towels threadbare ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Josie England
- “ Everyone was very kind. I think the bedroom is too little. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Lucia Brazil
- “ The staff were very friendly and helpful when I arrived. The location was excellent as I was staying so that I could complete my exams at Edinburgh Uni and only really had a 5/10 minute walk to the exams. My room was a good size and very quiet which helped for studying. Great value for money. ”
- 16 Dec 2013 Heather Scotland