Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beds were very unstable and placed in a row, so when a person turned around in the bed next to mine, my bed vibrated aswell. I guess the beds would be okay to sleep in if they were further apart, so you were not woken up by the vibrationsas I was. Otherwise nice helpful staf, and the place felt secure and (sometimes) clean. Hint nice bathrooms on the top floor :). ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Camilla Hasling Denmark
- “ The washrooms and baths were not comfortable and need to be cleaned more often since large number of users ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Nirmala India
- “ I had a private room and it was comfortable and very good price for a private. Great location as well, close to the sights in old town as well as the train station. I would stay here again. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Edinburgh Backpackers was a fantastic place to stay in a safe and prime location. If you're interested in the pent rooms, then get ready for a bit of a climb to the top of the building given they don't have a lift. The shower was rather small but it was functioning and warm. The rooms were nice and large, kitchen and sitting areas overlooking the town. Overall, this was a great hostel and I recommend it to any couple seeking a short stay in Edinburgh. ”
- 14 May 2014 Sean Canada