Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in Edinburgh Backpackers for 4 nights. The biggest plus is definately the location. You can basically reach any important point of Edinburgh-City in 2 or 3 minutes. The people were also nice. The rooms weren't 100% clean but well.. the price was unbeatable. It wasn't too loud either. I'd really recommend this hostel! ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly and simple ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ If you ONLY care about location then this one could be your place, but everything else was very very poor. We rented a private room and the experience couldn't be worse, bathrooms and room dirty, really noise location but not the one you actually could stand but people shouting and fighting just besides your window. Tiny rooms also. You can get much better accomodation for just 5 pounds near by. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Gladys Marcela Colombia
- “ Everything was awesome except the cleanse of the facilities, that can be improved in specific places. Everything else was very good and I'll definitely be staying at the EB in case of returning to Edinburgh. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ I stayed at this hostel for 5 nights. The location was perfect and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was not good at all, to little space and very hard beds. Liked the TV thou...The bathrooms was a mess. The mens room couldnt be closed or locked and the womens room had just cold water in one room and in the other room the shower was full of hair. The security in the 2nd building was ok a suppose but there was no staff to watch the door in the night. Great location and good staff! ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Johnny Sweden