Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location and good value for money ”
- 30 Jul 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Excellent new hostel with helpful, friendly staff and fresh interiors. Could do with more shower cubicles. The bed is comfortable and the personal storage space spacious. ”
- 12 May 2017 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The service is nice and the staff are friendly. There is a lockable box und the beds where you can safely lock your valuables. ”
- 29 Apr 2017 Anonymous Kenya
- “ the staff was very friendly and helpful, very walkable to O'Connel Street / Temple Bar area, hostel puts on social event every night at 8pm. ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Sara USA
- “ This hostel is brazilian owned therefore its not as rude and institutional as other hostels on dublin , quite friendly check in and really great wifi in the rooms if you like to lounge in your room which you cannot do in wifi only areas in many hostels in dublin - street is being redone therefore some noise. ”
- 22 Nov 2016 Anonymous