Eight Elephants & Dreaming Dragon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is hard to find specially if you arrive at night. ”
- 16 Sep 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Booked a private room that was very small for the price paid. Beware that if you are taller than 5'4 you'll probably not fit in the bed. The window in the room was right outside the main entrance area of the hostel meaning extremely noisy with people smoking, and coming in drunk and loud at 4:00 am. Not sure about the quality of other places in Taipei, but this one was not anything special. Staff was really nice and accommodating. ”
- 09 Feb 2015 Angela USA
- “ The beautiful staff were approachable and informative. They always smiled when interacting with guests. The location is good for nearby there are many local restaurants where you have access to authentic local flavors. A night market is also within walking distance. It is close to the local teachers' college so the customers in the market are mainly students. It is safe. The food there is the best. ”
- 06 Jan 2015 Chengzhong China
- “ Incredible staff, great location, free tea. What a wonderful home away from home. If anyone wants to stay in a great hostel in Taipei, I highly highly suggest Eight Elephants. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Stephen USA
- “ I stayed at EE on and off over the course of two weeks. The staff was incredibly accommodating to my unpredictable schedule, and even allowed me to store some of my travel gear when I went on an extended trip throughout the countryside for a week. While in Taipei, I learned so much from the staff about the fantastic sights and places to eat that a guidebook was unnecessary much of the time. They were always willing to go the extra mile so that I had a comfortable stay. I will stay here again. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA