Eight Elephants & Dreaming Dragon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Got wonderful, friendly, hospitable staffs. ”
- 19 Aug 2017 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This hostel is located nearby a metro station, and is close to some of the main attractions in Taipei. I appreciated the restaurant /food map we got of the area. The staff wasn’t always readily available, but seemed helpful when we located them. It had a very independent atmosphere with rules/information posted throughout the hostel. I would have liked daily cleaning of the rooms. They have a kitchen, locker rental, wifi, and shared bathrooms. Our room had AC and a fan. ”
- 12 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The manager, Karen, is really great. Just a bit hard to find the hostel at first, but the location is not bad, near to the Guting station. Really love this place! ”
- 10 Feb 2017 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Great place to stay. The staff were great, friendly and good natured. ”
- 18 Jan 2017 Derek Canada
- “ Very good staff, especially Karen. Perfect location, close to Guting station so to everything. So cheap comparing to the quality and clean! One of the best hostel i've ever sleeped. Enjoy it guys! ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Anonymous Italy