Eight Elephants & Dreaming Dragon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Got wonderful, friendly, hospitable staffs. ”
- 19 Aug 2017 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This hostel is located nearby a metro station, and is close to some of the main attractions in Taipei. I appreciated the restaurant /food map we got of the area. The staff wasn’t always readily available, but seemed helpful when we located them. It had a very independent atmosphere with rules/information posted throughout the hostel. I would have liked daily cleaning of the rooms. They have a kitchen, locker rental, wifi, and shared bathrooms. Our room had AC and a fan. ”
- 12 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The manager, Karen, is really great. Just a bit hard to find the hostel at first, but the location is not bad, near to the Guting station. Really love this place! ”
- 10 Feb 2017 Anonymous Thailand