Eighty8 Phnom Penh
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had to take a tuktuk to get to the central bit of PP. The bikes they had for rent were not very in good shape. It'd be better off to hire a motorbike/scooter somewhere and drive around the city. I'd try somewhere closer to the riverside if I get to stay in PP again. But the hostel was clean, quiet, and safe. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The central location is a plus. Having a swimming pool is a unique touch. Staff were fine. Slightly on the negative side: no breakfast and loud music from the bar that goes on unit bedtime hours. Other than that, overall positive. Erick, USA ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ stayed for a week. the good: bar/restaurant, small pool, big open area to relax, staff very helpful, always cleaning, lockers good air con, nice place to meet people. not as good: wifi not always stable, a ways away from riverwalk and restaurants, maintence needed in bathroom (toilet seat, sink faucet, hot water system), tuk tuk drivers outside hostel a little pushy, no hook in dorm to hang towels. but no major issues. a good place to stay. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Howard