Eighty8 Phnom Penh
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A wonderful oasis for backpackers and flashbackers!... ;) Be sure to get a Pingpong-table Anthony and your place will be close to perfection! :) ”
- 14 May 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ We were lucky to have such a nice retreat from the chaos of the city. Dorm rooms are air conditioned and equipped with single beds so there will be no one sleeping above you. Bar downstairs has an excellent drinking menu and comes with a pool! On the other hand, it's not far from the city attractions, but it also isn't right in the center of the city so you'll have to haggle with tuk-tuk drivers. Bathrooms could be in a better state too, but none of that would stop me to stay at Eighty8 again:) ”
- 10 Mar 2016 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Too noisy at night, I can not sleep because the music from the bar. The price of bycicle renting service is unreasonable, too expensive for old one like that. ”
- 12 Feb 2016 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ I had to take a tuktuk to get to the central bit of PP. The bikes they had for rent were not very in good shape. It'd be better off to hire a motorbike/scooter somewhere and drive around the city. I'd try somewhere closer to the riverside if I get to stay in PP again. But the hostel was clean, quiet, and safe. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The central location is a plus. Having a swimming pool is a unique touch. Staff were fine. Slightly on the negative side: no breakfast and loud music from the bar that goes on unit bedtime hours. Other than that, overall positive. Erick, USA ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA