Ein Gedi Youth Hostel & Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was OK, except two things: 1) Bathroom floor was not very clean. 2) Baggage room is not locked (unlike the same room of the Eilat Youth Hostel), so someone opened my backpack. There was nothing valuable there, however, this policy on baggage room should be changed. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ They serve breakfast very late at 7:30. It not very convenient, at 7:00 would be much better. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ My kids and husband loved the hotel. Thenday time girl receptionists and night time security were very helpful and friendly. The food was excellent and we felt secure I the hotel. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Silvia Peru
- “ Very helpful staff, great rooms and facilities, ours even had a big balcony overlooking the sea! Its right next to the nature reserve and a 3 minute drive from a beach. The complimentary breakfast was lovely. Dinner was not served the night we were there which was a bit of a letdown, since the other option was at the kibbutz about 10 minutes away that was more expensive than we (as backpackers) wanted to spend. Overall, highly recommended for exploring the Ein Geti and Masada areas. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Marian USA