Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's great value - for about $28 you get a nice room (twin bed private), free breakfast, free wi-fi, computer with internet. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful. There's a supermarket nearby open until 10PM. The location is fantastic and it's a good way to explore a different part of the city. ”
- 27 May 2013 Katerina Czech Republic
- “ Ekeko is a sweet little place in a nice neighbourhood. Its about a 15 minute walk to Miraflores but very close to other interesting points and restaraunts. The super market is also close too. The staff was great and the rooms were clean. Hot showers are available, but the breakfast is continential. Cab ride from the airport should not be more than 40 soles. Recomended to anyone coming into Lima! ”
- 08 Jan 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Very accommodating staff, clean and friendly. The location is right off of Areaquipa and nearby Kennedy Park and Larcomar in Miraflores. Juan Miguel helped arrange taxis for us to get to the airport at really inconvenient times. For the price I paid I was very happy. Do not be fooled by the sign on the front gate, they are still operating and this seemed to confuse anyone who just arrived. ”
- 15 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA