Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this is my favouriye hostel during my trip in Peru,and thx for calling a cab from hostel to airport at that early morning....thanks a lot... ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Anonymous
- “ The kitchen is really big like everyone says, but has not a lot of stoves our utensils. The staff is wonderfull though David really tries to do his best with whatever you ask. And the beds are crispy clean. While we where there, there where not enough showers due to renovation, buit that ll get better ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Lars Netherlands
- “ my introduction to Peru and Lima could not have been sweeter.....Cool staff with all the needed information....Nice size bedroom and clean bathroom with 24 hour hot water... and with a relaxed atmosphere with a grand size kicthen ...i was put in good stead for my trip in Peru ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Nicholas England
- “ The hostel was very well located and offered good value for money. The peruvian guy in the front desk is really nice and helpful, but the argentinian, the opposite. ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Anonymous Ecuador
- “ David, Giuseppe, and Christian are probably the 3 nicest people in South America. A lengthy walk to the Center of Miraflores, but quiet during the night. Access to taxis is good, wifi coverage was decent, rooms were clean and reasonably priced. I never made it up early enough for breakfast. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Jeff