Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, helpful staff... come and enjoy! ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Sebastian Germany
- “ The place is cheap and in a pretty interesting part of miraflores - right next to some Inca ruins - and that is its best selling point. Besides that the furniture is all run down, the walls have mold and the bathrooms are gross. The host is nice if only a little odd and I believe it was the staff who were blasting techno from the it hen from 6-111. It seemed to die down by midnight. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Kasia USA
- “ Very nice and knowledgeable and eager to help staff. Nice quiet location. Nice breakfast. However, the internet connection could've been a lot better. Would definitely stay here again. After Kokopelli, this is probably the best hostel in Lima. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ All the walls were moldy and cracking. We asked to ser our room. The sheets had stains, the walls were dirty and the bathroom worst. We told we werent going to stay. The reception guy, Cristiano, asked us why. I said it wasnt like the pictures. He looked around and said that it was just like it. My boyfriend pointed out that things were dirty and Cristiano just said: well, its a Hostel, not a hotel. I have been to many hostels in south America and otherwise and never seen such a dirty place. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Sheets have suspicious stains, walls are moldy and falling apart. The bathroom was too disgusting. We couldn't even stay for the nigth and preferred to pay the cancelantion fee. I have been to many hostels and nome were só disgusting. When we said we wouldnt stay, Cristiano asked why. I told him it didnt look like the pcitures. He looked around and said it did. My boyfriens showed him the dirty stuff and he said: " well, it is a Hostel, not a hotel". That was the dealbreaker for me. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Brazil