El Argentino Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice and friendly guy who worked in the reception, the 7 bed dorm was a bit small and the kitchen poorly equipped. Close to most things and the small patio was nice (the bigger one had rats). ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Daniel Sweden
- “ Really good Staff. Coco & Manuel are really helpful and friendly. Really Good coffee at breakfast (from real cofee machine). One of the best in all my trips. Maybe they have to improve the building in the back part of the house and in the Bathrooms. But they got Well hot water ! ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Family-style, little hostel only a few minutes walk from Salta's main plaza. Many Argentineans and also some families stay in this quiet, good-value hostel. ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany