El Capitan Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My favourite cheap hotel in SF. No frills but I love the location in the heart of the coolest neighbourhood in SFF. Having to share bathrooms is not ideal but they are reasonably clean and it's worth it for the price. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Shimrit
- “ The location is priceless, in the middle of mission street! But the entire hotel is noisy, not just because of the location, but the staff was noisy when they did the their work. The sanitary facilities are poor. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Dan Magnus Norway
- “ What you see is what you get. SnFco is very expensive, you are getting what you are paying. Had no problems with security, the hostel is in a area that allows you to move anywhere. You have two BART stations you can use. Cal Train in two miles away. And the are does not look that nice, but you walk two blocks in direction to Dolores St and the scenery completely changes. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous Guatemala