El Capitan Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What you see is what you get. SnFco is very expensive, you are getting what you are paying. Had no problems with security, the hostel is in a area that allows you to move anywhere. You have two BART stations you can use. Cal Train in two miles away. And the are does not look that nice, but you walk two blocks in direction to Dolores St and the scenery completely changes. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous Guatemala
- “ Security- CCTV monitored steel grill door on street + 1 top of stairs at night. Card room key. Location - Poor end of Mission Staff - Helpful. Atmosphere - None; not a place to hand out. Cleanliness- Room good, Bathrooms cleaned every day, but poor as day proceeds. Corridors -smelly, dirty stained carpet. Value - Same as a private room in a hostel. Facilities- Room newly decorated (but smelled of smoke), nice wash basin, soap,+ towel. Old TV, Rest rooms decrepit.Launderette and kitchen. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Martin Wales
- “ Totally worth the price. A little confusion upon check in, possible communication or computer issue. But the room was clean and quiet. Bathroom was clean. I'll be back :) ”
- 07 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA