El Capitan Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Security- CCTV monitored steel grill door on street + 1 top of stairs at night. Card room key. Location - Poor end of Mission Staff - Helpful. Atmosphere - None; not a place to hand out. Cleanliness- Room good, Bathrooms cleaned every day, but poor as day proceeds. Corridors -smelly, dirty stained carpet. Value - Same as a private room in a hostel. Facilities- Room newly decorated (but smelled of smoke), nice wash basin, soap,+ towel. Old TV, Rest rooms decrepit.Launderette and kitchen. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Martin Wales
- “ Totally worth the price. A little confusion upon check in, possible communication or computer issue. But the room was clean and quiet. Bathroom was clean. I'll be back :) ”
- 07 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ The single room I stayed in was very nice and cozy. However, the washrooms need some major cleanup work. It was located in a vibrant Mexican neighborhood and the security was good. ”
- 06 Oct 2012 Abraham American