El Capitan Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not so small items: Lot's of pot smokers, but if your not one, it disrupts your life. Bed sheet smelt like throw-up. The bathroom has no flooring just wet tiles and the guests don't respect the shared space. The management manages the payroll but not the property....Not a fun experience. If you have other options, I would ask these questions of similar properties along with your own. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I booked by reservation with Hostels.com, when I arrived at El Capitan Hotel they said I had no reservation. They made me pay for new booking and I was double charged! The staff at the hotel say I was only charged once, but my bank account show two withdrawals! I don't think the staff know what he was doing. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Joelouie USA
- “ My favourite cheap hotel in SF. No frills but I love the location in the heart of the coolest neighbourhood in SFF. Having to share bathrooms is not ideal but they are reasonably clean and it's worth it for the price. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Shimrit
- “ The location is priceless, in the middle of mission street! But the entire hotel is noisy, not just because of the location, but the staff was noisy when they did the their work. The sanitary facilities are poor. ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Dan Magnus Norway