Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The view from the terrace is magnificent! ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Lukasz Poland
- “ It was great.free breakfasts, free coffee anytime you like. It's just a bit isolated. Maybe they should put up a sign board to make it easier to find them. ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The location was a little off but fairly close if you want to go up to St Niklas. It isn't exactly a hostel but I was very happy to have my own private room. Also very lucky that I could receive wifi from the upper deck of my bed. Wouldn't say it is very clean, but considering it isn't too expensive, it is still worth the stay :) ”
- 15 Nov 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ It was a nice hostal for the money. The staff was exceptionally friendly. But the sheets and pillow covers were a bit stained, but not horrible. It was quiet at night which was very nice. It was an easy walk to elvira street which has a lot of bars and tapas places but its a half hour walk to the alhambra, but only about 15 minutes from the cathedral so not a bad spot. Although it was a lil difficult to find. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Sean USA
- “ Great place to stay in Granada ! ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Anonymous France