Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was a little off but fairly close if you want to go up to St Niklas. It isn't exactly a hostel but I was very happy to have my own private room. Also very lucky that I could receive wifi from the upper deck of my bed. Wouldn't say it is very clean, but considering it isn't too expensive, it is still worth the stay :) ”
- 15 Nov 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ It was a nice hostal for the money. The staff was exceptionally friendly. But the sheets and pillow covers were a bit stained, but not horrible. It was quiet at night which was very nice. It was an easy walk to elvira street which has a lot of bars and tapas places but its a half hour walk to the alhambra, but only about 15 minutes from the cathedral so not a bad spot. Although it was a lil difficult to find. ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Sean USA
- “ Great place to stay in Granada ! ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Anonymous France
- “ We had a private bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. For us the room was excellent. The hostel is located a bit far from the centre but we didn't mind at all. The atmosphere in the hostel was great, lot of friendly people, great terrace with marvelous view. The kitchen was a bit underaverage, only two cooking plates, not much useable pans etc...The staff was also not always in the hostel which sometimes caused problems. It's great value for money, what you get for such a price is what you expect. ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Anonymous Belgium