Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staff not very helpful told me to go into square to get a map no infi available. i had a private room size of a small closet and the ceiling was full of water damage everytime i came back ceiling stucco had fallen on my bed i got a sore throat from the mold all over the tiles in the shower stalls just covered with it the place needs a lot of repairs and they were just painting over it. the one filthy keyboard computer never worked in 3 days i am there. go to oasis hostel better location several ”
- 21 May 2013 Carolyn Sue USA
- “ The staff is very nice and helpful. The location is perfect since you are at 5 min walking from the center and cathedral, but still is easy to find a parking place. The roof terrace is perfect to breath a Granada´s neighbourhood atmosphere! They have tea, milk, toasts and coffe for breakfast. The relation cost-value is imbatable. El personal es muy agradable. Ubicacion perfecta, en el centro pero facil de aparcar. Ofrecen leche, cafe, tea y tostadas con mermelada. Relacion calidad precio: 10 ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ The place lives up to its name. Very quiet for a good recuperation after falling down so many times while snowboarding. The kitchen and the roof terrace overlooking granada was very nice. It also happened to snow while we were there so that made the view look even better. Rooms were a bit small though. Toilets were clean. The receptionist is very kind and helpful. As we were muslims, she even highlighted halal muslim restaurans for us in the map. Would def recommend this hostel. Two thumbs up!! ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Nur Ain Malaysia
- “ Tucked away but well worth finding - follow their directions to the letter and you'll be fine - nearby some fantastic bars. Kitchen was great, our room had a clean ensuite and rooftop terrace was incredible. ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Anonymous England