El Diablo Tranquilo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Frankly speaking, we were very disappointed. They try to squeeze you in horse stable sized rooms and aks for 140USD for a double (we could reduce this to 90, anyhow). We asked for a mirror or trash bin as for that money, that should be ok - not given. They didnt care about booking bus tickets and finally asked for 30% more than the actual price, nor was the breakfast worth a word. They internet faces bottlenecks - why? because the receptionist watches youtube videos all day. ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The cheaper dorm deserved its name but as always you get what you pay for. No lockers of any kind which is always a drawback. Punta del Diablo is really small so you can pretty much walk anywhere with no problem. We only stayed two nights and found it a decent experience. For a longer stay I´d recommend one of the more expensive dorms though. Wifi worked fine and I got a good vibe from the helpful staff. ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice hostel, though the cheapest rooms are very small, without windows, outside the real hostel. Location is great, nearby the beach. Staff is very kind, but they don't have much travel information to Chuy/Florianapolis etc. Probably because the are not locals. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous Netherlands