El Diablo Tranquilo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The cheaper dorm deserved its name but as always you get what you pay for. No lockers of any kind which is always a drawback. Punta del Diablo is really small so you can pretty much walk anywhere with no problem. We only stayed two nights and found it a decent experience. For a longer stay I´d recommend one of the more expensive dorms though. Wifi worked fine and I got a good vibe from the helpful staff. ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice hostel, though the cheapest rooms are very small, without windows, outside the real hostel. Location is great, nearby the beach. Staff is very kind, but they don't have much travel information to Chuy/Florianapolis etc. Probably because the are not locals. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Me and my friend stayed in this nice hostel for only a day, but we recommend it. The private rrom upstairs is good and candlelit, gives a cool vibe to it. The staff was very friendly and helped us out with our questions. ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Felipe Brazil