Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ El Granado is very nice and located in a great location. As I checked in Freddy one of the staff members spent just about 15 minutes on letting me know what I definitely had to see and where the hot spots for food were at and etc. I felt very welcomed, however I was looking for a more social setting and stayed a few nights here only. When checking out they didn't accept credit card and wanted it in cash not to big of a deal, but I definitely expected they accepted CC. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous
- “ Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in (out of 30-40 different ones). Definitely costs more, but if you are looking for a quality getaway from the packed, dirty places, this is perfect. Knowledgeable and personable staff, clean and modern facilities, spacious and secure lockers. One thing I would improve was the amount of hot water; had one or two out of five showers that were chilly. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Charles USA
- “ El Granado is a very nice and clean hostel, in the center of Granada. It is a good place to relax after a long day. The owner is very friendly and always ready to help guests with suggestions of what to visit in Granada. I will definitely go back there! ”
- 26 Feb 2013 Anonymous Romania
- “ El Granado was my first hostel experience. Any hostel after this is going to have a lot to live up to. We got lost trying to find it, so we called to ask for better directions. Freddie was kind enough to meet us and bring us to the hostel. Granado was clean, safe, has closets for lockers, and has standard kitchen facilities and stuffs. They're located right next to the cathedral and only a few steps away from great night life. If you're in Granada, El Granada is undoubtedly the place to stay! ”
- 25 Jan 2013 Anonymous Oman
- “ Liked the staff here and great kitchen facilities! ”
- 11 Jan 2013 Anonymous Australia