Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place and nice host all over, hot water was down at night but we could make our shower downstair with no problem, host was giving us a discount on this. All in all, good stay experience, would recommand to others. ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Incredibly wonderful stay. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a great time at this hostel. It was a close walk to downtown and less than 20 minutes to the Al Hambra. The staff was excellent; they gave us information about all of the sites and a map of the town as soon as we arrived. The downsides were the 3 tier bunks, the small kitchen, and the short common room hours. Other than that, the hostel was great and I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ it was the best hostel i lived in my europe tour, very nice behaviours from employee and they were very helpful, beautiful rooms with nice decoration very near to city center and night life area, and a very good environment to spent time i love it ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Mohammad Tayeb Afghanistan
- “ One of the best places where i stay, thank you gyus! Strongly recommend to other. ”
- 12 Nov 2014 Anonymous Belarus