Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Gorgeous and bright! The owner of the hostel was the nicest, most approachable, helpful hostess I had ever met. She sat us down with a smile and let us know where to go and when to get the most out of our stay in Granada. Facilities were very clean. Common room clean and comfy, got to meet all sorts of travelers. Location pretty close to the Cathedral. Modest and sufficient breakfast in common room available for 3 euros in the morning. Felt like staying in someone's home. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Really a place to feel good and comfy. Would not only come back to Granada for the Alhambra but also for El Granado. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The only thing about this 3 level bunker bed, too low for me to sit on the bed. ”
- 15 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA