Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall the hostel was awesome. I would definitely stay here again. The only thing that I thought could make it even better was having fruit at breakfast. The breakfast was 2.50 and included bread and cereal, but some fruit would have been appreciated. ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ People are super nice here! The lady spent like 20 mins to recommend me awesome places to visit and where I can get delicious local food, definety a great hostel to stay! ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ really nice ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ El Granado is very nice and located in a great location. As I checked in Freddy one of the staff members spent just about 15 minutes on letting me know what I definitely had to see and where the hot spots for food were at and etc. I felt very welcomed, however I was looking for a more social setting and stayed a few nights here only. When checking out they didn't accept credit card and wanted it in cash not to big of a deal, but I definitely expected they accepted CC. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous
- “ Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in (out of 30-40 different ones). Definitely costs more, but if you are looking for a quality getaway from the packed, dirty places, this is perfect. Knowledgeable and personable staff, clean and modern facilities, spacious and secure lockers. One thing I would improve was the amount of hot water; had one or two out of five showers that were chilly. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Charles USA