Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really a place to feel good and comfy. Would not only come back to Granada for the Alhambra but also for El Granado. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The only thing about this 3 level bunker bed, too low for me to sit on the bed. ”
- 15 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A nice hostel with nice clean rooms. Bunkbeds are 3 beds tall so difficult to climb up after a day of hiking. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was an average hostel. No elevator so heavy suitcases were not fun to take up stairs. Air conditioning worked well. Clean, inviting public spaces. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Jennifer USA
- “ Good place and nice host all over, hot water was down at night but we could make our shower downstair with no problem, host was giving us a discount on this. All in all, good stay experience, would recommand to others. ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Incredibly wonderful stay. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA