El Guembe Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ don't say here. it is dirty and the staff are rubbish ”
- 01 Dec 2011 Nicholas
- “ Most of worker dont understand English . I was about to miss my flight . ”
- 06 Oct 2011 Yukiko
- “ We liked stayed at El Guembe very much, the rooms are right at the pool next to the kitchen, surrounded from an jungle-garden, great atmosphere, friendly staff, quiet place, everything you need on your vacation. Will come back. Ingrid and Gaby from Germany ”
- 07 Aug 2011 Ingrid
- “ This place was great, especially considering the price and the location (five blocks from the terminal). Very friendly and adaptable staff, clean and safe place, with internet, most rooms had hot water, our group of 20+ students were very satisfied ”
- 24 Jul 2011 Daniel
- “ Nice staff, but having to ask several times for toilet paper (they seemed to have run out) and there was no dry towels apparently. Our second morning there was no milk for breakfast and the promised fruit with breakfast never materialised. Also the bathroom in the 4 bed dorm was very poorly arranged, so that the entire area got wet every time someone showered. A shower curtain could easily be installed to remedy this problem. Also some of the power outlets in the room were broken. ”
- 04 Jul 2011 Sara