Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Aside from the bathrooms, this place was great. Certainly not a party hostel, so if you're into that scene, don't come here. They have an amazing clean pool and an all you can eat pancake breakfast. Even free international phone calls once a day for 10 minutes! Would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Choco and Marina are super friendly and helpful. Excellent location across from Cafe No Sé. Cool vibe to the hostel (reggae music to start the morning) and extremely clean throughout. The only downside is that the sinks are outside of the bathroom, actually in the hallway, but that's minor. Highly recommended as the best place to stay in Antigua. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very comfortable atmosphere, nice courtyard, excellent breakfast. Good range of restaurants nearby. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Charmaine Canada