El Jardin de Frida
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The 4 person private room is like a hotel room. You are given keys and can lock up all your belongings, and you have a deck to look over the trees. It is less than a short walk to the right or a 5 min cab ride from the ADO bus station/downtown to the hostel. GREAT fish restaurant across the street. Not walking distance to the beach or cenotes but a short cab ride; 2 hr cab ride to Chichen Itza. Make sure you have bug spray for this city. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Brendan USA
- “ Very nice hostel,great staff and lovely rooms:) ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Marion Germany
- “ At the very end of the town, a bicycle is a must here. Dorms are clean and staff is very helpful. Surroundings are gorgeous. ”
- 29 Jan 2013 Anonymous Canada
“ At the begining I made a reservation for 3 days and I end up with an entire week. I really love my stay at Jardin de Frida. At this time of my trip I needed quietness and I had it. I slept in a dormroom and It was really great. I felt like I left in a jungle, just few blocks away from the downtown, not so far to restaurants and bars. If I come to Tulum I definitely come back to this hostel. ”
THanks a lot for your comments! We are very happy to hear you had a lovely stay. We hope to see you soon!! Regards, Jardin de Frida
- 27 Jul 2012 Anna