El Jardin de Frida
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really enjoyed our stay in El jardin de Frida. We met there some really nice people, the place is really beautiful, with an awesome garden, some really nice drawing on the walls, and a lovely dog called Frida ! AND, the best part of it, people working there are definitly the nicest person I ever met in a hostel !! They are soo friendly, so welcoming, they do their best to help you, make you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay !! I highly recommand this place ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Cecilia France
- “ Such a great experience. Cesar and Maria were so accomodating and welcoming. The room was clean and quiet and the shower was terrific. I recommend everyone spend a few nights in town. We spent the next two at the beach which was a nice addition, but not better. The website needs to update that bikes are not free with the room, but they do have an arrangement with Kelly bikes a block away for about $8 a day US. Traveled alone with a teen. Will definitely go back! ”
- 15 Apr 2014 tracey USA
- “ The 4 person private room is like a hotel room. You are given keys and can lock up all your belongings, and you have a deck to look over the trees. It is less than a short walk to the right or a 5 min cab ride from the ADO bus station/downtown to the hostel. GREAT fish restaurant across the street. Not walking distance to the beach or cenotes but a short cab ride; 2 hr cab ride to Chichen Itza. Make sure you have bug spray for this city. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Brendan USA
- “ Very nice hostel,great staff and lovely rooms:) ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Marion Germany