El Jardin de Frida
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love this casa. It is quiet, the staff are knowledgable. animals, amazing art. very good place to stay. ”
- 24 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Really good stay! The place was excellent, staff,dorms and bar! ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Roger
- “ It was a pleasure to stay at Jardin del Frida- a place to relax and meet nice People ! ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Selvi Germany
- “ Wonderful, magical, beautiful spot with exceptional staff. I would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Tulúm. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Anonymous
- “ This hostel was very comfortable. We stayed there two nights in private room with my friend but would absolutely love to stay there for longer time. Our room was very clean and so roomy and it has a balcony. Bathroom was clean and it was possible to get the hot shower which is not obvious in every hostels.. Breakfast was included and we didn't got as lovely serving anywhere else. Nice stuff, nice everything! ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Anonymous Finland