El Jardin de Frida
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a pleasure to stay at Jardin del Frida- a place to relax and meet nice People ! ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Selvi Germany
- “ Wonderful, magical, beautiful spot with exceptional staff. I would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Tulúm. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Anonymous
- “ This hostel was very comfortable. We stayed there two nights in private room with my friend but would absolutely love to stay there for longer time. Our room was very clean and so roomy and it has a balcony. Bathroom was clean and it was possible to get the hot shower which is not obvious in every hostels.. Breakfast was included and we didn't got as lovely serving anywhere else. Nice stuff, nice everything! ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ We really enjoyed our stay in El jardin de Frida. We met there some really nice people, the place is really beautiful, with an awesome garden, some really nice drawing on the walls, and a lovely dog called Frida ! AND, the best part of it, people working there are definitly the nicest person I ever met in a hostel !! They are soo friendly, so welcoming, they do their best to help you, make you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay !! I highly recommand this place ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Cecilia France