El Misti Hostel Rio
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff were fantastic, particularly Juan and Semaj - really friendly and happy to chat and help out at any time. The vibe in the hostel was good and the location was perfect - close to Copacabana beach and the metro and well communicated by buses. The hostel organises lots of nights out but be careful - they charge a lot more than if you were to go straight to the location and pay on the door. Dinners are great value but breakfast could be better. On the whole incredible trip. ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Lucienne England
- “ Great Location. Metro Stop right outside across the street. Staff on Duty 24hrs. Great Breakfast. ”
- 14 May 2012 Anonymous Saint Kitts And Nevis
- “ The location of the hostel was the best part for me. In a safe area, just next to the metro station and above Copacabana coast. The worst part was of course the room. 8 beds in a room for 4 maximum (better 2)??? 2 small windows with bars, dirty mattresses and pillows. Friday and Saturday 8 people in this room with air only by the freezing air-condition. Just imagine...Is this a prison cell or a hostel's dorm? Moreover, the 2 bathrooms per floor with 4 rooms with 40 people app. were tiny. Common area ”
- 31 Mar 2012 Fotis Greece