El Misti House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a perfect stay, great staff. Breakfast was great and good atmosphere. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Murtada Netherlands
- “ i checked "good" for location because the description & website led me to believe that they're near the Leme neighborhood, though it's actually 30 min. walk from the hostel. i was unaware & chose el misti because my friend was staying w/family in Leme. otherwise, location is excellent for most: down the street from a few big grocery stores & a couple banks, blocks from the beach. free breakfast daily. my lock wouldn't fit thru the rings on my locker, so a staff member let me borrow a lock. ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ House is very close to Copacabana beach, and is located in a busy area. Major negative was, they advertise airport pick up for certain conditions (which I met) and it never happened.Overall it was a decent hostel. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA