El Misti House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Even if there hadn't been a 12 hour water shortage as one of the cities pipes broke, leaving all the toilets unflushed for hours, I would not have much enjoyed may stay here. The bathrooms were always dirty, toilet paper on the floor next to the bins. Even though there is a sign telling people to be quiet after 10pm, there was very loud music playing in the common area that made it difficult to sleep in the room. Staff was friendly, great location. Aircon turns on very late. Not worth the money. ”
- 03 Apr 2016 Janine Austria
- “ great Experience! ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Olga
- “ Had a perfect stay, great staff. Breakfast was great and good atmosphere. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Murtada Netherlands
- “ i checked "good" for location because the description & website led me to believe that they're near the Leme neighborhood, though it's actually 30 min. walk from the hostel. i was unaware & chose el misti because my friend was staying w/family in Leme. otherwise, location is excellent for most: down the street from a few big grocery stores & a couple banks, blocks from the beach. free breakfast daily. my lock wouldn't fit thru the rings on my locker, so a staff member let me borrow a lock. ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ House is very close to Copacabana beach, and is located in a busy area. Major negative was, they advertise airport pick up for certain conditions (which I met) and it never happened.Overall it was a decent hostel. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA