El Sol Hostel de Recoleta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This Hostel is a little hard to find, especially at night since the street it is on doesn't seem to have street signs and there is only a small white painting on the wall of the building that signifies the hostel is there. Friendly staff that worked there, a few of the people seemed to be long term - students. There is only one bathroom/shower per floor and a small living room where breakfast is served that seats 5. Also, there is a cat in case you have allergies. ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I hardly recommend El Sol Recoleta. It's a very good hostel, in a wonderful old house, full of nice people and nice staffs. The breakfast is all right and fair!! I just wondering if the toilets could be a little more clean, and with a shower stall, to take a shower and don't wet all the floor and the toilet box! But I love all the other things :) ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Caetano
- “ El Sol hostel is a quaint place, but best for groups who come into town looking to party. It's an a very old house that's run down and that needs some paint, wifi coverage is unreliable and the bar is overpriced. The good news it's located in a nice area by laundry, grocery stores, phone stores, etc., so if you venture out you can find what you need easily. Cute girls working the desk but most of the staff is so-so. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA